Friday, February 10, 2006

Where I've been. Where I'll be.

I just came back from the premiere of "Pirates of the Great Salt Lake" in San Francisco. It was great to see the finished film. My song "Chances" is featured in the film and I play three or four different pirate characters in the movie.

On Friday, February 17 at 7 p.m., I will play a concert with Marvin Goldstein at the Huntington Beach Central Library in California. Tickets are $5 each (or free with a $25 purchase at The Bookport). You can also meet me between 4 and 6 p.m. at The Bookport in Fountain Valley. I'd love to see you there.

Friday, February 17, 4-6 PM:
THE BOOKPORT
18641 Brookhurst
Fountain Valley, California
714-963-4889

Friday, February 17, 7 PM:
HUNTINGTON BEACH CENTRAL LIBRARY
A Farewell Tribute to Carl and Paulette Schmidt
7111 Talbert
Huntington Beach, California

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home