Monday, August 7, 2006

August- Utah Concerts

I had a great time in Brigham city, Utah on Friday. I met a lot of nice people at the Reflections Bookstore. Thanks to everyone who came to visit.

The winners of the free concert, Gracia and Lindsey, had an enjoyable party/barbeque. I played songs, told stories, and hung out for a few hours. Thanks Gracia. Tell Friend the burgers were awesome. And Dan, you are one of the best!

On Saturday, I played at the Highland Fling in Highland, Utah. The event planner, Emily, was a joy to work with. The entire day was filled with entertainment, parades, and activities. Great Job! As far as the concert goes, all I can say is that I miss 9th grade. Thanks to everyone who listened to the songs and stuck around afterwards to talk.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home