Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Vacation


I just finished watching Christmas Vacation. It has been a family tradition for years now. "’Tis the season to be Merry." "A whole quarter!" "Are you serious Clark?" "THE BLESSING!" These lines can be heard at my house throughout the year. Chevy Chase was at his peak. What a funny, funny man. It seems like he hasn’t been given roles where he can really shine for quite some time. Fletch, the Vacations (minus Vegas), Seems Like Old Times, Three Amigos (one of my top 3 films of all time). These were films where his subtle, sarcastic presence really came through. I miss Chevy most at Christmas.

Every day the kids and I have begged my wife to "open just one present. PLEASE?" She hasn’t budged in 22 days.

I hope your holidays are filled with fun traditions. See you next year!

…SQUIRREL!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home