Monday, June 2, 2008

Fantastic Weekend!


I had a great weekend in Arizona. It was so good to see my friends again in Tucson on Friday. Thank you Kandee and Latter-Day Cottage for putting on such a great event. As always, Corbin was fantastic and had an amazing performance. He has such a grasp for intriguing lyrics and melodies.

On Saturday, I was fortunate enough to be a part of the Music and Arts Festival in Mesa. Thanks to the Allen family for being so kind. You guys did a great job. I hope to be a part of it in the years to come.

I got to see Alex Boye and Cheri Call perform. Not only are they fantastic musicians, they are fantastic people. I also had the chance to catch up with Peter Breinholt and Ryan Shupe. I am such a big fan of all of these guys. If you would have told me 10 years ago that I would be casually conversing with these musical heroes, I wouldn't have believed you. I am so fortunate to be able to associate with such great people.

Thanks to everyone who continues to support me. I am very grateful.

Click here to see more pics from my weekend in AZ!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home